29 April 2013

Jumping on the bandwagon

Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

I'm still in denial about the end of Google Reader, and can't decide between Bloglovin and Feedly. Which means I'll end up signing up to both and seeing which one I use the most. In the meantime, I'm jumping on the Bloglovin bandwagon and staking a claim to my blog.

I'm also jumping on the Me-Made-May bandwagon, in an attempt to push myself into wearing the clothes I have made more often. Or at all. Baby steps though - I'm taking this first one easy.

'I, Helen of Josie and May, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one item of me made clothing each week for the duration of May 2013, and finish making the Deer and Doe Chardon skirt.'

This isn't the full on one item per day pledge that a lot are signing up to, mostly because I just don't have enough finished items to do that (hence the pledge to finish the Chardon skirt)! But I will upload pics to the flickr group and blog about it, especially as I have at least two finished items that have yet to be shown to the world internet.

Just two more sleeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment